Gone are the days where candidates would raise money and cut television ads. The way the American public follow campaigns and candidates has transformed over the past two election cycles, and social media is at the buy facebook likes forefront.We took a look at the influence potential of each candidate through their various social-media platforms. We measured their followers or subscribers on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. Some candidates are even turning to Snapchat - a platform that, campaign-wise, remains in its infancy as candidates experiment with it.With 17 major candidates and counting, 2016 presidential candidates - and those who'll likely join them - are increasingly looking for ways to stand out through various social media platforms.Is it likely the person who told you this news is close to the story? You hear some news from Suez from a Twitter user – is this Twitter user registered in Suez? Has she been tweeting about Suez recently, or with other Twitter users from there and in a local lingo? Has the source been active for some time? If not, the account may be used to spread disinformation. Does the source have consistent accounts on a number of different social media – if so she is more likely to be real? If the source is a blog or website, check who owns it with Who.is. Or if email, check its location
Years ago, the only means for disseminating information on new procedures or breakthroughs was limited to print publications and occasionally through broadcast news. Today there are numerous dental-specific sources being updated buy facebook likes constantly by experts all over the globe. This means breaking news can be shared on social media quicker than traditional media outlets.While you want to be pushing content frequently, it is important for dentists to brand themselves as experts by sharing more content that is educational than promotional. Businesses should follow the 80/20 rule, which dictates that 80% of the time your social media messaging should be educational and non-promotional, while it is safe to shamelessly promote your brand the other 20%.What about free stuff? Everyone loves free stuff! Consider running social media contests with compelling offers (such as a free cleaning or electric toothbrush) to drive traffic to your pages. This is an excellent way to increase the chatter around your practice, and it turns your patients into referrers as they use your hashtags and share your posts. Track these shares and posts publicly share the contest winner with his or her consent.
Recently, I published an article about Snapchat’s valuation. The reason Alibaba and other companies are willing to invest in Snapchat is the activity of the community. Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel announced approximately buy facebook likes 100 million users are watching 2 billion videos per day. Compare that to Facebook’s 1.4 billion users watching 4 billion videos per day and it is quite obvious the Snapchat community is highly engaged in content.Unfortunately for Twitter, the opposite is true. From the early days of Twitter, marketers and social media gurus have set up programs to automatically generate Tweets throughout the day. You are not alone if you have gotten sick and tired of the “call to action” Tweets to read an article on how to increase engagement on, well, Twitter. Over the last several years most of these auto generated Tweets are getting little to no engagement. Favorites and retweets have declined and users have simply deleted the app from their phone.Twitter has tried to generate revenue with “Promoted Tweets” which act as ads within the Twitter stream. The problem with Promoted Tweets are they have to be seen by a real human being to be of value to the advertiser. Twitter has had a huge problem with spam and fake accounts since its inception. In late 2013 reports stated that 5% of Twitters users were fake. From personal experience, I would predict the number is even higher than that. Why would an advertiser want to spend money where eyeballs are not viewing the content?